Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feeling great today

I am feeling so good after the epidural but I can't lift anything or strain, but it feels so good to be pain free, even if for only 6 months. I am addressing cards and sending out packages before it's too late.

I went to see my internist and I have to have some heart test done again. I pray the blockage hasn't gotten worse. I will have to have the stress test done first and then we go from there. I had to take nitro the other day and that is not a good sign, so he is making sure there are no more problems with my heart.

My son is coming in a day earlier and I am getting so excited. We are going to buy a gingerbread house already baked and decorate it for Christmas. I have done this for many years and don't want to stop. My gd will be here also to help and she is just the sweetest and most polite child if I do say so myself. Her parents have done a great job with them and they are doing well in school. My gs marched in the Christmas parade in Lafayette, but we couldn't make it. They told us too late and plans couldn't be changed, but there is always next year.

Going to try and get my Christmas trees posted on my blog---there is a link on the right side of my blog and it will take you there. Hope to have them up soon. Love and hugs, Pat

No comments: