Monday, March 5, 2007


I am following mizsmoochielips and mar, but I have to weigh my purse-lol. I think I am just under the 5lb limit. I change purses almost every day, so you never know what you might find. Meds, mints, a roll of quarters, bingo money, lipstick and gloss, cashmere pouch with lavender, rosaries, raffle ticket, spare eyes, mirror, pens, coin purse, keys, Tide to go, some Burts Bee strawberry lip balm, micheals card, halls lozengers and under there somewhere lies a hand cleanzer packet. Who knew we carried so much "stuff"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun purse!! Love the color too :)

I got your email and right now the template I'm using for my blog has screwed up all my links so I'm not displaying them. Once I get time to get the kinks worked out and figure out how to write it in xml or whatever it is (html) I'll reload links :)

Anonymous said...

your bag is sure funky in colour...I just go for the old black colour which isn't very exciting...if mine weren't black it probably would be brown...lol

The Urban Chic said...

Thanks miz smoochie lips.
Nettie, I am the Emelda Marcos of purses---it's a bad addiction and one can't have too many.