Thursday, March 1, 2007

A little about me




This is the first day of my own blog. Am very nervous and still new to this, but hopefully will learn in the process.

I have an addiction, and the only support group I have is a very wonderful crafting group, who for the last 5 years have given me strength and courage that I never knew I had. I will be forever grateful to them for their love and support.


I love beads and paper--one can never have too many. My daughter was visiting last week from Vancouver, Wa. and she made a comment about my craft room--"Mom, this isn't a craft room, this is a business and why aren't you selling your cards". Well the answer to that is I was totally burned out from craft shows---deadlines, setting up and it wasn't fun anymore. So I am now just crafting when I want to and make what I want to. I have sold lots of purse cards in her vintage shop and to some friends.

No comments: