Saturday, May 26, 2007

7 things about me

Well guess I will list my 7 things since I visited Paula and only 2 people posted.

Hmmmmm!

1. I was my senior class Most Wittiest girl---but the years have taken their toll and I'm not as quick witted as I used to be.

2. I won the Betty Crocker Most Oustanding Student in Home Ec---have to admit--I am a baking and sewing freak.

3. I used to be deathly afraid of flying but after 911, somehow I got the courage to fly and love it.

4. This is a tellling one, but I am no longer afraid of the stigma, as it is a brain disease---I am bipolar, which probably accounts for my obsession with crafting.

5. I love making things and sending them to people who appreciate my work.

6.I love to decorate other people's houses with their money.

7.I have an addiction to Christmas. As soon as I finish posting my Christmas house on another blog, I will list it for you to visit. I am a child at heart

8. I thought I would throw this one in. I love to take an image and make a pattern to bead or stitch for my cards and am hoping one day to compile them into a book, since it's very hard to find patterns here in the US.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I've gotten away from sewing these past few years but have started taking it up again.

Anonymous said...

Pat, I'm not even sure where I got that ribbon. Somewhere on the internet I know. But if you can make one in PSP with the color of pearl, and put on your blog, I'll use yours, If you don't mind.

Uggg, I've been staying away from being tagged, people don't want to know about me...LOL

The Urban Chic said...

Mar, when I get back to my apt. I will make one---I only brought the laptop and my psp doesn't have too much on it. There's a few places I can get pearl colors. I thought lung cancer was grey---see how much I know.