Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My newest card


Well I got tagged from Nettie's blog, but that will have to given thought---now those who know me, already know I'm weird but trying to think of 7 of them will take some thought, so will be back later for that. I wanted to show you the new card I made that I am quite proud of and will make more of these but in different colored threads and cardstock. I didn't make the pattern, just took a couple of patterns and combined them. If anyone knows where I can get card protectors, I would appreciate the link. I found one, but want to shop around for a good price so I don't have to pass the cost on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of new cards here Granny! Looks great and you've been very busy :)

The Urban Chic said...

Thanks Tia, You know your postings get my creative juices flowing. The tags you made are wonderful, so stop beating yourself up---that's not the Tia I have come to know.