Monday, June 25, 2007

Missing in action

Well I am a bad blogger right now, but only because I can't get a connection on my laptop and my pc is still not connected. I guess this is God's way of telling me to slow down, something of which I don't know how to do. So I am making the best of things and working on squash books for Brenda's shop. It could have been mine also, but I didn't have $30,000 to invest. But I do get to make things for the shop.

So until I can get my computer up and running again, I will just create. I'm working on a surprise and hope to get it finished for a Christmas in July giveaway. Hugs to all of you who visit.

7 comments:

Paula said...

Enjoy your break, I did mine and my vistors were lovely so that made it nice too!

The Urban Chic said...

Hi Paula, I did enjoy being away for a short time, but now it's full steam ahead.

Amy said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I love new friends. I look forward to browsing through your wonderful blog more when I can escape the mountains of laundry. Heehee.
Amy

Amy said...

Ooops! I just noticed that my blog name in your favorites list is Abundant Suriosites. It should be Abundant Curiosities. Sorry to be a picky pain in the butt!!!! Don't hate me, please.
Amy

The Urban Chic said...

OOOps Amy, sorry, I'll fix it---must have been one of my late nights.

Simply Me Art said...

So Nice to meet you, Thank you for stopping into my blog. Please stop in again. Good Luck on the Give Away. Jamie

Nancy said...

Hi Pat... My scallops are the punches by Marvy. The biggest size is the Giga, the next one down is the Mega size. I got most of mine from franticstamper.com

Cheers