Saturday, June 2, 2007

Our "Unsung Heroes"








Today I thought I would post about the unsung heros---the wives, daughters, sisters and mothers for all those who serve, even the husbands, fathers, and sons.

Tomorrow night a new show will be on TV----Army wives. I think I am going to make that my favorite Sunday night viewing.


We seem to forget what they sacrifice for all of us. Their significants go off to fight for our freedom and they are left to take care of home and business.


I appreciate all you do for your other half. It takes a strong and courageous sacrifice to allow them to fight for us. Thank you for all you do for us, because without you, The men and women of the Armed Forces would have no one to come home to. You are our "Unsung Heroes". May God watch over all of you also and protect our men and women until they come home safe.

No comments: