Saturday, July 14, 2007

8 Random things about me

I have been tagged by Sweet Mary at Isabellas Closet, so here goes with 8 random things about me.

1. I was Most Wittiest Senior girl in high school
2. I was chosen Most Outstanding Student in Home Ec my senior year
3. I abhore dishonesty in people
4. I am addicted to paper crafts
5. I have enough craft supplies to open a shop
6. I have 3 grown children--38,36, and 33 and have been married 36 years-you do the math.
7. I have a very soft heart
8. I hurt when other people hurt.

Now I am supposed to tag 8 people, but I don't know that many bloggers, so these are the ones I visit.

Smoochie
Maryb at mymothersdaugher
Jackie at Inspirationcreation
Pat at myworld byPat
Rita at Childs Play
Mozzie
Paula at Mixed with Sugar
Okay, so I don't get many visitors---anyone want to give me blogger lessons? One of my dearest friends deleted her blog, so I miss her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Urban Chic (Pat) I dont' get many visitors to my blog .. but I find when I visit other blogs and leave a comment .. I usually get one back!

a Pocket Angel said...

Pat, Yes you do have a very soft heart! You are a real sweetie too :-}
Thanks for doing the 8 random things. I enjoyed reading them.
I too have/had 3 children children ages 39, 37, and my Nikki who would have been 34.
~Mary~

Julie said...

"you do the Math".... I LOVE your honesty!!! That is awesome and I mean it. Too many blogs I visit try and make their lives look like a perfect mirage!