Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Please keep our Mom in your prayers

Today started off really bad---it rained really hard and rain starting coming down from the ceiling in 4 places and I was in the shower when it happened and my cell phone was on my craft table and it's deader than a doorknob. Then around 10:30 last night, we got a call from our brother---he had to rush our mom to the hospital and she had a heart attack. She is stable right now and resting. She has COPD and diabetes and she was taking that diabetic drug that was giving people heart attacks, so we don't know yet what caused it. I'm exhausted but can't sleep and I have no way to get there, so Al drove to the hospital, but couldn't see her, but my brother said if things got worse he would call. I brought one of Brenda's house phones in here because she is out like a light, but she knows about it. Please keep our Mom in your prayers. My dad has had 3 heart attacks and my brother said Dad won't leave the hospital. I think if Brenda is feeling up to the ride, we may go in a couple of days---I'll have to drive.Hugs, Pat

1 comment:

Mary said...

Big Hugs Pat, I will keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers...Try to rest in case you do have to drive. Keep us posted. Mary