Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lazy Blogger

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm being lazy, just not crafting right now---Brenda's boutique opens in 2 weeks and I have been trying to help as much as I can. Going to lock myself up this week and get busy busy creating things for the shop. Have to take a shopping trip, so going to keep this short. Just want you all to know that I'm alive and kicking----minues the fall I had over a week ago and pulled a muscle in my back. Never had an injury like that, so I feel for the people, like Carolee with back trouble. "Oh , the agony of de back".

Well time to spend some money. Have a great day---hope I can post something more interesting later. Big Hugs, Pat

3 comments:

a Pocket Angel said...

Hello! You are a winner in my banner give-a-way. Please email me to let me know if you want a regular or holiday banner. If you have an idea of what you would like me to design for you let me know and I'll see what I can do.
~Mary~ IsabellasCloset@aol.com

The Urban Chic said...

Mary, that is wonderful. Will e-mail you with details later---busy busy with grand opening.

a Pocket Angel said...

Pat, I have your banner all ready. I bet you are so very busy right now. When you have a second please send me your email address so I can get your banner to you. take care and try not to over do it.. Hugs ~Mary~:-}