Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pay it Forward

I only got 2 responses for my Pay it Forward---Yolanda at the Mermaidsshelf and Mary at Maryswritingnook and I am waiting for a date to send mine out so that it will be Random. Yolanda, I still need your mailing info.

I think I have caught a flu bug. I started getting nauseated yesterday, with dizziness and a headache and today I feel worse. Not sure if I ran a fever, but I woke up soaking wet. I have been drinking lots of water today, but I am so hungry and not sure if I can eat anything. Going back to my dads to clear drawers and a closet for my clothes. Please pray that my son and Al can buy the house---I really want to live there---it's so peaceful. Going to try and take some photos of my finds to post at a later date. Love and Hugs, Pat

8 comments:

Mary said...

Pat,

I have purchased two of the gifts for my recipients. I can't mention what they are as one of them might come by. I am waiting for a special day to ship them out randomly so no one will be expecting them. Still have one more gift to purchase. This is going to be fun.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting on Michelle's wedding. It was very nice and just what they wanted.

Blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon !!
May you have a blessed Easter weekend!!
ps thank you for all your wonderful comments and support on my blog... your the best!!!

Mary said...

Hello Pat, I am so sorry you are sick. I will keep you and Mary in my Prayers. Hope you are feeling better soon. Happy Easter,Soft Hugs Mary:)

Nettie said...

Hi Pat,
The waking up all wet from, I imagine sweating, could be from the diabetes...my mother-in-law quite often experiences this when she has low blood sugar. Take care.
Hope that your son & Al buy the property.
Hope that you have a wonderful Easter.
Love NettieP

SweetAnnee said...

Oh sweetie..you should be home resting..that bug is way wicked.
I hope you can work out buying the house..
I'll be praying for you all.
deena

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the house!!!! Hang in these. You sound so miserable, I hope good health comes back soon.

Mary said...

Pat,

I hope you are feeling better. I see you haven't posted for a while and am hoping that doesn't mean your are really sick. I will keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Mary

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am praying you will feel better soon....