Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Funday

I got my friend Bryan into altering puzzle pieces that Al cut out of birch and he is doing a fab job on them. The one below is of his father and the medals are his brothers who was killed in Vietnam. Can't wait to see more of his work.

I gave him some small wooden puzzles pieces that I bought at the dollar store and he is busy making Christmas ornaments for each of his family members and he making bigger ones with their picture on it and I saw some and they are turning out great. I want to try and get him to make a blog, because it's seldom you see a guy that likes to craft like Rosie Greer. I know a few other men who craft and do craft shows and they are good at painting outdoor things.

Things are going well except I need some prayers for a cousin who is 15 and is at this moment in surgery---open heart surgery for a hole in his heart. He was trying out for football and going through the physical when they found an irregular heartbeat and ran some test, so they took him by ambulance to New Orleans. I just pray all goes well for him. My aunt is beside herself. She is a soft hearted person and this is her grandson, so I can only imagine what she is going through.
Hope you all have a great day. Hugs and Blessings, Pat
                                         

No comments: