Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Life is good

Well my baby boy(I still call him that because he is my first born) arrived and we had a wonderful night with my son and his family, so the only one missing is Chris and David, who will be here on Saturday. Al gave them all an early Christmas gift and they were thrilled. He got them a proof set of coins from the year they were born and don't you know, they didn't mint a silver dollar in the year Donnie was born. They all loved the gift. Donnie ran an errand for me and we will be making sausage, shrimp and okra gumbo for supper. Some of mom's good Louisiana cooking. The gc will be going home today, so that we can spend some quality time with Donnie, then when he is gone, we will have a few days of time with Chris. He hasn't changed and we really had a good visit last night. Lots of laughter filled my house and love was every where. I can still come in while he is doing his thing, but we are all taking turns on the computer. He did all his emails and facebook thing, so it's my turn. Wishing you all the kind of day I am having. It's wonderful seeing that big smile of his. Love and hugs, Pat

1 comment:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Such happiness I can feel in this post, Pat. I'm so glad your Christmas was good! Nothing better than being with those we love!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents