Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello my friends

To say it's been a long time is an understatement. I have been feeling down with no energy and the diabetes is getting the best of me. Al is having surgery in the morning, nothing major, but please keep us in your prayers.

I have been anxiously waiting the arrival of my granddaughter, Elizabeth, but it looks as though Heidi will keep her due date of the 19th. She has been having contractions and is 30% efaced, so it should be anytime now, just hope it's not tomorrow. I want to see my grandchild's birth. The hospitals aren't far from each other, so I would have no problem getting there.

I have been doing a little crafting and made some cute little angel earrings. I wanted to make them into hanging charms for your windshield, but my hands shake too much to string beads.

I miss everyone and will try to visit while Al is recuperating, because he won't be able to sit at the computer for long periods like he does now because of where the hernia is, so I will get undivided attention on the computer.

I have already gotten some very nice gifts from friends and one was filled with gingerbreads. I did put up my new white tree and decorated it with gingerbreads and if I could find my camera, I would be able to take a picture. Al wants to buy me a new one, but I know my old one still works and takes decent pictures and there are other things I could use.

We will be spending Christmas with our son and family and I will do all the cooking since Heidi won't be able to do much after the baby comes and we have invited a couple we know to join us. The more the merrier.

My wish for all of you is to have Peace and Love at Christmas time and always. I do hope everyone has a safe Christmas and if you must drive in the snow, please be careful. Love and hugs, Pat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, it is so great to hear from you. Sorry to hear you have been feeling down lately. Just know that you have people out here in Cyber World who is praying for you and your family. I can't wait for you to post pictures of your new crafts. I would love to see what you have been up to. Have a great night. Peace & Many Blessings ;-)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

So glad to see you posting again, Pat. And I'll certainly say prayers that Al's surgery goes well tomorrow. Enjoy your visits around blogland. There is much pretty to see there these days.

Julie said...

Merry Christmas..so how about a picture of that baby!

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com