Sunday, April 22, 2007

My new home

Well I am home Desi---and only lost one thing in the move, but it was a big thing. My computer armoire broke---$500 down the drain, so had to get a cheap one. I tried to use smoochie's term and voluntold Al to fix it but he said no way. It was actually my fault because he told me not put any boxes on it and did I listen----no, so now I have to pay the piper.

My great friend Carol, came and helped me and Thank you soooo much. I cried when I said my goodbyes, but she will come and visit. Thought I would not be able to do anything and totally forgot about my laptop---duh!

Will take pics when I finish unpacking---still have what seems like 100 boxes, but I unpacked over 60 boxes, so I really don't have a lot left---mostly crafting items which I will work on tomorrow. I have some squash books to help my niece with, then make some candy wrappers for her sister, so have plenty to keep me busy. We are going to her son and daughter's birthday party at the Children's musuem in New Orleans on Sunday and that should be fun.
Well going to have some ice cream and then off to bed soon. See you all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your new home!! Can't wait to see pictures too.

The Urban Chic said...

Thanks smoochie, will download pics later---taking a rest and seperating beads---then have to watch Lost.