Friday, April 20, 2007

Moving


Well the day has arrived. I am so exhausted from packing. I would say "Look what the cat dragged out of bed, but I would have to "borrow" a cat to do that. The computer will be packed so it might be a while before I get back here. Just want you all to know I will thinking of you. It all seems sureal, but the excitement of opening the shop keeps me going. The new kitchen will be fun to decorate---keeping my watermelons for a while, so that it feels like home. Well toda-loo till I unpack. Hugs, Pat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you new kitchen it's such a "blank canvas" I'm sure you will have fun decorating it. All the best with the shop...an exciting new adventure.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the move!!! It is a lot of hard work I know but so fulfilling once that last box is unpacked. The best thing about moving is the "newness" and the fun of decorating a new place :)

Bernadette said...

Good luck with the move and especially with your new venture. Take care not to overdo things.