Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New found treasures




Today was a very busy day and I got so excited

I opened some boxes and found some old books

that we saved from Katrina. One is old pictures

of roses, Greek Art, Chinese Art, and a really

thick book of art. These are some of the pics and

I can't wait to do something with them. Not sure

if I will use the originals or photo copy them.

There was also a book with loads of wine labels

and my frenzied mind has so many ideas, just hope

that stay in my head till after the move. For the 1st

time, Al asked where I got all the great wooden

boxes and I had to go duh!, you helped load them

in the car after the hurricane. But sad to say, they

may have to wait for another trip---the moving

van will be loaded and not sure I can squeeze a

spot for them. Aren't these pics just "Frantastic"?

3 comments:

Mozzi said...

Oh wow! Granny, how lucky you are! What gorgeous pictures and what luck they were saved, can't wait to see what you do with them.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful...especially the one of the rose...it's such a pretty image.

The Urban Chic said...

Thanks gals, there are some awesome pics in those books, especially the rose book.