Friday, September 7, 2007

Prayers for Peggy

Well we have another girl from our ABC group that has breast cancer. Please keep Peggy in your prayers. I have known her since Smoochie and Mar formed our MSN group and she has been through a lot in the last 5 years and she just found out she has breast cancer.
Peg, I hope you keep your spirit up and God helps you through this. You always said we have been through so much together, so I am keeping you in my daily prayers and I know with your fight you will beat this dreadful disease. Hugs, Pat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this... :( Send her my hugs...

Rose Cottage Chic said...

Pat, I'm sorry to hear about your friend Peggy she will be in my prayers..
Thanks for tagging me for the name game..I was just tagged the other day by Carole LOL..sweet of you to think of me!
Hope you are doing OK these days. I'm sure it's been very hard for you. Take care & hang in there.. Hugs ~Mary~ :-}

Anonymous said...

OHhh I didn't know this I haven't been on ABC in a bit ... (((HUGS)))
Peggy!!!

Julie said...

That is hard news..but it sounds like she has some wonderful friends who will stand and help her fight her enemy.