Friday, September 28, 2007

Today is Amy Day

Today Is Amy Day Today is a Special Day for Amy. I met Amy through Mary at Isabella's Closet and Amy had become my inspiration to fight. I have never met her, but I feel I have known her forever and am following her journey through Breat Cancer. She is a beautiful inspiration to all women who have or could have Breast Cancer. She has a wonderful site, etsy shop and web site and she has shared her journey with us. When I look at her, I see an angel in disguise---don't you know angels have no hair! She is beautiful on the outside as well as the inside. I have laughed with her, cried with her, and cursed with her, but I know that she is going to come through this an even more beautiful person than she already is. God puts people into our lives whether we meet them in person or just through cyber space for a reason and as Amy and some know, Amy was sent to me for a reason and she gives me strenght to face whatever comes my way now. She has the beauty of Venus, the strength of Samson, and the spirit of God Almighty in her and for that I will never forget her.

Amy you have shown me what courage is what you make it and you certainly have lots of it. If this dreadful disease should ever face me, I will only have to read your journel to give me the courage and the strength to fight it. Even though some days you feel like you took 1 step forward and 2 steps back, remember at the end, you get to skip lots of steps and you will look back at this and say "I am a survivor"

So if any of you reading this want to read about Amy and about the wonderful courageous person she is and an example for all women, go to her bloghttp://foursistersinacottage.blogspot.com/ and say a prayer for her.

Amy thanks for sharing your journey with all of us. I hereby crown you Mrs. Pink Queen forever. Prayers and Hugs, Pat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Pat, how well said. Very eloquent... :)

a Pocket Angel said...

Hi Pat, What lovely things you had to say about our Amy. You are such a caring person! Bless you and thanks so very much. Hugs & love ~Mary~ :-}
PS I love the Mrs. Pink Queen forever, what fun!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What a lovely and touching post for Amy!
:)

FourSistersInACottage said...

My Dear Sweet Pat,
THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your wonderful kind words. I can never thank you enough for all that YOU have done for me and thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am truly blessed having you in my life.
Love and Hugs always, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters and Bonus Mom to Nick and Alex)