Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas to all my blogger friends


I would like to extend wishes to all my blogger friends for a very Blessed and Merry Christmas. May your Christmas be filled with wonderful memories with your family and friends. My hope is that everyone remembers the true meaning of Christmas and reach out to those less fortunate. Tis better to give than recieve. This is our first Christmas without our mother and my dad is here with us and I know it's going to be hard.
They have bonfires on the Mississippi River here in Gramercy, Lutcher, and Paulina and it is a tradition to show St. Nick the way. They start by lighting one after another and people are brought in by buses. The entire neighbor hood has block parties where we go from one to another, but mostly stay here, because my bil has his company and family Christmas party on Christmas Eve, then at 7, we just walk to the street and see alll the bonfires. Only one house seperates them from the levees and it is a beautiful thing to see. So enjoy your family traditions and I will see you after Christmas. Love and Hugs to all of you, Pat

3 comments:

marylou said...

Dear Pat,
Wishing you and yours the most joyous Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Here's a toast to 2008 and may our blogging continue with the wonderful friendships we have all made ^-^
Hug Life, Marylou:)

Julie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well!

FourSistersInACottage said...

Oh Pat!!! YOU ARE JUST THE BEST!!!
I will get your crown mailed out to you on Monday.
Have a Happy New Year and if you get a chance, stop by my blog for new breast cancer pictures and a FREE VALENTINE GIVEAWAY!!!
Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)