Saturday, September 27, 2008

Prayers Needed


Well my week was very constructive, but the last 2 days have been ridden with sadness. The sweet young lady I helped lost her baby due to the stress, a common affect that people rarely see after Hurricanes and other storms. With everything lost, it was just too much for her. Please keep Fran in your prayers.


Then I got an e-mail from my niece in Seattle and her father died 1 1/2 ago and now her mother has an aggressive form of cancer and doesn't have much time to live. Hospice will be coming in because she doesn't want to die in the hospital, so my niece is taking her in. Please keep Virginia and my niece Robin in your prayers. Blessings to all of you.


My joys today


God and Jesus


my family


my blogging friends


my new pretty white sink


A bright sunshiny Day.

2 comments:

the author said...

Thinking of your family...

The Urban Chic said...

Hey there girl. Thanks, but terrible news came tonight---my sil died this afternoon. Not sure if you kept up, but my dad died the day after Christmas last year. Love and Hugs, Pat