Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks for the prayers

Today, my sister in law Virginia died. Thanks to all of you who I know prayed for her. It would not have mattered when they discovered the cancer because it was a very aggressive form. She was married to Al's oldest brother and they both worked for Nasa, Bell Aerospace, Martin Marietta and Boeing. Virginia went to Washington with one of the Navy Admirals when the hover craft was presented because it was built in New Orleans. Al's brother was an engineer at all the above. I hated it when they moved away from New Orleans because we had so much fun together.

I really want to scream at the top of my lungs that this is enough or go into hibernation and not answer the phone or check e-mails, but that would not help me. So please say some prayers now for Robin, Gaylyn, and Darrel, they were very close to their mom and I know Robin is taking it hard. Love and Hugs, Pat

6 comments:

Sometimes It's Good said...

There's just too many wonderful people who are sick or who have passed away. This week has been very hard on so many people. Please know that there are also a lot of prayers going up. God bless you.

The Urban Chic said...

Thanks Susan. The last year has been heartbreaking for us. Mom and dad died 5 months apart, then 14 cousins and friends died within that 5 months. I just believe that God tests our faith sometimes, but the evil one has yet to touch me(the thing we call devil). I ward him off at every temptation. God Bless you too for your kind words. Pat

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

So sorry for you and your family.

a Pocket Angel said...

Dear Pat, I am so sorry to read that your Sister-In-Law has passed away..You and you family will be in my prayers.
What an awful year this has been for you & your family.
Hugs & love ~Mary~ :-}

Amy said...

My best to you and your family. I will pray for everyone especially her kids. It is hard to lose a Mom at any age!! I know and you know too.

Thanks for stopping by with a comment about my daughter. I appreciate your well wishes more than you can know.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Well bless your heart! I hope you dont close yourself in. Just take one day at a time an dknow that I will be praying for you and all of those that are so dear to your heart! Im so sorry~