Monday, September 29, 2008

The Painful Battle was won the War was Lost


It is with great sadness that our Manager from one of the MSN groups I belonged to has lost her beautiful sister, Linda. We have all prayed for her for well over 2 years and I know some of you had tags at your blog. Mary, at mymothersdaughter is in pain right now and I ask that you all say prayers for her and her family. Linda was beautiful through all of this and I witnessed so much strenght shining through in the pictures that Mary would post--her riding a bicycle and with the most beautiful smile on her face. She fought a courageous battle with dignity and bravery. Linda I wish you so much peace because you deserve it so much. Mary, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hurt for you as I have known you for almost 7 1/2 years and you are truly amazing for standing with her through all of this. With deepest regards and sympathy, Pat


No comments: