Friday, October 24, 2008

Going through a rough storm

Things have been hectic all week and I have to return to our parents home in the morning, so I thought I would drop in and say hello. I hope that all of you that read my blog, keep my friend in your prayers. They aren't releasing her body because the autopsy and the daughter's confession don't match with the report.

We tried getting things organized for the garage sale but I knew it would take longer than a week to price 62 years of things. The only thing I have left to take is my furniture and maybe a few Tupperware things. Even though it was my dad's wishes that the girls take the angels and dolls, we gave some to our brothers. We found my mom's sewing machine that goes in the cabinet but not sure if it works, but I'm going to try. The new one has not shown up, so I'm not going to worry about that anymore. I hope the person that has it, gets great use out of it and didn't do it out of spite.

I will be going into the hospital on the 6Th of November for my 5 year colonoscopy and they are doing an endoscope on the same day to see what that huge lump in my stomach is---just praying that it's only the hernia that got bigger.

We are waiting to see if my aunt has leukemia, which is almost likely, so keep Aunt Dee in your prayers for me. My other aunt's daughter has ALS (Lou Gehrig's) and not looking good, so Cindy is need of your prayers also.

Please don't forget about Deena's October 27Th Pink Day. I hope you all have a blessed and beautiful weekend. Love and Hugs to all. Pat

1 comment:

a Pocket Angel said...

Oh dear Pat, there is just so much going on with you..
Hang in there!
My thoughts & prayers are with you.. Hugs ~Mary~