Thursday, October 9, 2008

My New Toy


Well my son surprised me and got me a pink Zune, so he gets the black one back. We joined the games he plays and they are fun, but annoying at times. They are basiclly word search games, so it isn't some awful games that you play to earn points. The things that they offer to get with points are never the same, but he was lucky to get 3 of these. Here is the link if you would like to join Live Search.
club.live.com It's easy to join and most have an MSN password and username.
My friend is doing okay after the surgery, but she has a lot of healing to do. My "fil" is going through therapy and I went to visit him again on Monday. He doesn't remember too much except how bad he felt when he had the stroke.Thanks for all the prayers. Love and Hugs, Pat

1 comment:

the author said...

Love the pink Zune =]