Thursday, November 6, 2008

My smile is on and I'm leaving for the Hospital

Good Morning all. It's going to be a rainy day by the time I come home. We still have 15 minutes before we leave, so I thought I would drop in and ask for prayers. I have been up all night-----and I always get nervous and cry before I walk into the hospitals, but I'm trying very hard to stay positive that NO surgery will be necessary. I have one of the best gastro doctors and you can no longer choose which one you see and he is a sweety with so much compassion. He still calls me the cat with 7 lives. He did get angry with my surgeon one time for not doing surgery sooner when I had a blockage. He stormed into my room and said I needed the surgery pronto and needless to say, he must have told the surgeon because he was in shortly after that and I went to surgery the next morning----that surgeon is gone, so I go to New Orleans now if it's serious.

Well I have put my smile on, so I am ready. Have a great day everyone and I will check back in later. Prayers, love, and hugs, Pat

2 comments:

Nettie said...

All the best with your hospital visit. Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers that all will be ok.
Love Nettie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Smile on. Hope all is well.