Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus




Happy Birthday Jesus! Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you have many blessings.

Although I do not want to bring to your Christmas bad news, I do need prayers for Pop, Mr. Benoit. We went to see him earlier on Christmas Eve and it isn't good. He quit breathing twice and I told Bryan, that I had to leave. He did open his eyes and looked at us with a blank stare. Please pray that God brings him home and doesn't make him suffer longer than need be. I held his hand for a long time, and kissed him goodbye, told him I loved him and then left in tears. My heart is already hurting and for Pop to die on the same day as my day would hurt even more. I pray that God gives him Peace tonight, because he said he was ready to go home. I know the angels are waiting for him at Heaven's Gates. They gave him 2 days at the most. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers. Love and Hugs, Pat

2 comments:

a Pocket Angel said...

Pat, I'm so sorry to read about Pop, Mr. Benoit.. he will be in my throughts & prayers this Christmas day.
I'm wishing you a blessed Christmas..
Hugs & love ~Mary~ :-}

The Urban Chic said...

Thank you so much Mary. It means so much to me to know that there are caring friends out there. Pop is gone now and he died the same day as my dad last year. I was there again today when he passed and it was a peaceful death. Love and hugs, Pat