Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Wishing you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year. I have many resolutions this year that I believe that I can keep and the main one is to be a better person and friend to those in need. I am exhausted and one of the things I need to do is take care of myself, so I am taking a little break, but will still visit your blogs and do emails. I don't want to miss things I need to know.




Pop's oldest son Sandy came in for the funeral and I was happy to see him. It has been 15 years since I last saw him and he looks very good. We are hoping to keep in touch and I am going to send him a disk with all the pictures I have of his dad.
A paper was read that one of his grandsons wrote about who inspired him the most and there was not a dry eye. It was beautiful written about a hero who earned a Bronze Star and Purple Heart, a Sargent of a tank command in Germany and Africa during WWII. The only thing that was forgotten was that Garland also served in the military.
I hope that you and your families have a safe and Happy New Year and that you are blessed this year with good health, strong finances and lots of love. It's going to be a rough year for some as I have read on some blogs, so I pray for those who are losing their homes and jobs.
Well I am going back to bed---I really am exhausted beyond words. See you soon. I do hope to be able to stay up tonight and watch the ball drop in Times Square, then quickly retreat for some R&R. Prayers, Love, and Hugs, Pat

3 comments:

Nettie said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too...Take care.
Love Nettie

Knitty said...

Take good care of yourself. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Love, Knitty

Anonymous said...

I wish you a happy & healthy New Year!