Friday, December 19, 2008

Prayers for my cousin

Well today did not start out as planned. I had everything laid out to make my cousin's LSU squash book for Christmas and then bake cookies, but his mom called and Brian had a major heart attack last night and is on life support. He is 39 years old and was born with juvenile diabetes, but it wasn't the diabetes that caused the heart attack. Betty was crying and my heart hurts for her. He is immature for his age, but has a heart of gold. Please keep Brian and his mom and dad in your prayers and spread the word---he really needs them. This is such a hard time for many of us right now and it will be a year on the 26th that I had to give my dad CPR and then tell him I loved him before he died. My other friend Brian's dad is not doing well either and he only has a few weeks to live. He doesn't know any of us and it's heart breaking, but he keeps smiling as though he sees angels and he knows he is going home to be with Mrs. Ethel and Garland. God Bless all of you who are sick, have family or friends that are sick.

Will finish posting the last of my Christmas house tonight. Love and Hugs, Pat

No comments: