Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just a Little Nervous today

Well the day has arrived and we are leaving in a few minutes to get my results. I can't say that I am not nervous, but I feel like it will be good news, even though I will still need the pain pump---better than surgery.

We almost have the decorations down, so hopefully I can tolerate the pain and get some spring cleaning done early. One of my friends is going to paint for me---getting rid of the wallpaper and painting the room a soft brown color.

I will return tonight and hopefully have some Great news. Love, hugs, and prayers, Pat

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck Pat! Thinking of you.
Thanks for the visit at my blog. I do have my grade school Valentines. (Mom was a pack rat)
I am soon listing for sale in the shop some collage sheets with my vintage Valentines.
Amy

Joyce said...

Hey Pat,
I did see the street signs there AND I saw those big huge "Initial" yard flags.......I loved them.

IF we weren't in town for my friends funeral I would have gone shopping to find one of those things.
But it was the appropriate time to do that.
I will have to check on that book.
Let me know how everything turns out.

The Urban Chic said...

Amy and Joyce, thanks so much for stopping by. I just posted and it's great news---finally. Love and Hugs, Pat