Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kellogs recall

I know that I am posting twice in one day, but for those who haven't seen the news, I hope that you go to this link in case your family enjoys Kellog's peanut butter crackers like I do. 5 people have died and many are sick from Salmonella poisoning that were linked to the products that are listed in the link.
I am hoping that by reaching people who don't know about this, it will help save lives. I get my protein from peanut butter because I don't eat red meat unless it is ground as in a hamburger. With those who are fighting cancer or weak immune system like me, you can't be too careful these days about what you eat. Please take this link and help save someone from getting ill or worse.


http://health.msn.com/health-topics/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100231343&GT1=31036

No comments: