Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keeping busy

I miss all of you, but as of lately, I have been trying to put things away from my mom's collection of crafts. My friend came over last night for some really good okra, shrimp, and sausage gumbo. A cool front will be moving in and lots of rain is in store for us. I like the rain, but not the lightening and thunder that will come with it on Friday---90% chance of thunderstorms.

Yesterday, I spent part of the day in bed from withdrawals. It hasn't been easy, but I am slowly getting there. Food tastes so good, but I have to watch my diet closely and for me the hardest is chocolate and sugar free is too expensive for me.

Little Kaden is still not home, but hoping that next week will be his time to go home. My brother and I were supposed to go to Carol's to finish up, but his father in law died this morning and his mother in law is very close to dying also. Please pray for all of them.

My hair will be cut next week, hopefully and it will feel good to have my short hair back. Spring is here and things are blooming. What a wonderful feeling and sight to behold.

I hope everyone is doing well. I finally got good news yesterday----no gall bladder surgery needed. I was so excited and the nurse could tell from my voice. I seen my pain management doctor on Monday and things are good. I didn't need the trigger point shots and he explained about sugar and carbs for me.

Well going back to work that I love doing. Hope you all have a Happy Humpday. Many Blessings and Prayers to all of you. Love and Hugs, Pat

2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

So happy to hear that you don't have to have surgery! Hope you are having a good week. We are just now getting that cold front....Brrrrr, where is Spring?!?!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Amy said...

Glad to hear no gall bladder surgery!!!!!!!!!!