Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Monday




I thought that I would post a few of my old crafts before I leave so that you know that I do actually craft. Al is a great painter and I do the basic work, then he does the faces and then I finish them. I have more than these but for some reason, can't find Dora that he painted, but I do have some and they are for sale at $4.00 each and I will be posting them soon. We have sold so many lightbulbs, but recently I threw most of the unpainted ones away----we don't have recycling here and I hate that. If I had a place to store things, I would just bring them to a center that takes it, but that's part of Louisiana for you---we are still in the dark ages at times.
Well I won't get much done if I stay here too long. Hopefully I can find a way to get internet in the country or at least webtv for now. See you all next weekend. Have a safe and wonderful week. Love and miss you all. Pat
























4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the visit. I hope you are taking care of yourself!!
Amy

Nettie said...

Love all your painted light bulbs they look fantastic.
I had collected dozens of used bulbs then threw them all out...but I have since collected another much smaller group of bulbs just have to get around to doing something to them...hahaha

Julie said...

How cute! I was just over on yoiur Christmas blog and enjoyed it as well.

The Urban Chic said...

Thanks gals for visiting. Having a rough time, but God helps me so much, it's hard to complain when so many people are worse off than me. Love and Hugs, Pat