Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thrift finds


I fell in love with these cuties and might
put them up for sale after I find the
perfect eyes for the cat.


These are not old, but I can use them on
my journals for some pazzaz!



After removing 5 coats of paint, I still
need to do some hand sanding and
new drawers. I have the fronts already
to prime and paint, white. I think I
have a before picture so will post them
again when I finish painting this piece.


This is just a cheap little nightstand
that I got for $3.99 and it had
the brightest turquoise paint on it.



3 comments:

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Nice finds!

Tia said...

Great thrift store day for you! I can't wait to see how the furniture make-over turns out!

The Urban Chic said...

Tia, I am adding some of those wooden flouret embellishments from the Home Depot and I just stripped down a book case and going to put some pretty molding on the front.