Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Samaritan Women Blog part 2
I forgot to post what Denise said I could. Now this sounds exactly what I am going through, even down to the brother part. It's almost like I have a twin out in the world who knows me and is just like me. I know that she was sent by God just in time to start a fresh New Year.
"........ Getting back to T.D.Jakes.... I hate it when I know someone does not like me or accept me and I work hard at trying to change that...... I will talk and do and go out of my way to figure out how to change their minds toward me. My older brother thinks I am crazy...hahahhah and maybe so... There are those that will love and accept me and there are those that will not and that is life........ I just have a hard time letting go... There are some relationships in my life that case me grief because I love these people but cannot reach them.... I try, I really try but everything I do is twisted and turned back to hurt me.......... soooooooooo while cleaning out those pesty boxes of paper I found this............ Tell me what you think:"
Let it Go: 2004 T.D.Jakes
There are people who can walk away from you and hear me when I tell you this:
1. If they can walk away let them!
2. Do not talk one more person into staying with you , loving you, calling you, coming to see you, or staying attached to you.
3. Hang up the phone, do not try calling them one more time. ( I started to do that this morning)
4. Your destiny is never tied to anyone that has left you.
5. The bible says that they came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us, for had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. (1 John 2:9)
6. People leave you because they are not joined to you, and if not joined to you, you cannot make them stay.
7. We need to learn the gift of good-bye.
8. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go.
9. If someone cannot treat you right, love you back, and see your worth, let them go.
10. If you keep trying to help someone that will not help themselves , let them go.
11. If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship then Let it go!