Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow in Louisiana



Has anyone seen Pat? She seems to have vanished off the face of the Earth. I don't know where she went, but I need her back soon. This is her time of the year and it isn't looking like Christmas as usual for her. Now you know it's me and I am here, but I am not the person I once was. I am praying that she returns to my body soon-lol. I have become MY SISTER!

Can you believe that we will be getting snow this afternoon around 6pm. This will be the 2nd year in a row that it has snowed. I hope we get the 3 inches they predict for our area---should be fun throwing snowballs at myself-lol.
I have been busy trying to organize and pack things in case the sheriff shows up with an eviction notice. What a Christmas this will be! I am usually baking cookies right now and making things for Christmas, but I feel like The Grinch, but I would not steal anyone's Christmas from them and only wish the best for them.
I have no heat here, because of the gas leak in the central heating system, but I do have a little space heater for my bedroom, where I spend 90% of my time. Yesterday I cook the most wonderful shrimp, okra, and sausage gumbo, so that warmed up the kitchen a bit.
I will let you all know when I will be back in Crowley. I know for sure that I will be there when Donnie gets here. I have to be happy or at least pretend to be happy around him. They don't read my blog, so I know he won't find out.
My sincere wish for all of you is to have a very Blessed Christmas. I do have so much to be thankful for.
My Blessings
A God who loves me for who I am
wonderful children and grandchildren
Many thoughtful and caring bloggers
A roof over my head, such that it is
Food for my tummy
Caring Doctors
I will continue to visit my favorite blogs, but not sure if I can post very much. Many Blessings to all of you and remember I do love you all, even though I have only met 3 people from the internet. Well it's nap time for me---no energy, so I should find something out next Thursday from my doctor. Love, Hugs, and Many Prayers, Pat

No comments: