Thursday, April 22, 2010

Journal I made for my blog store.

While I was having some creative juices flowing, I thought I would work on some things that I will be selling. This journal is really pretty and the picture does not do it justice. I am working on a pink one right now and hope to have it finished soon. This one will be sold for $20.00 plus shipping. I also am working on squash books and I have one with similar colors as this journal.
Don't forget about the canvas giveaway with some extras included. I will draw a name on Saturday at midnight, so you still have 2 days to enter below.





1 comment:

Denise said...

Hello girl! How are you.. You crossed my mind last night and I knew I needed to come and see if you were doing ok... Life here is very demanding and right at this moment no time for the blog. BUT when the Lord puts someone on my mind I have to come and poke my head in and say hello.....

Your Journal is very pretty .. good job..........

Have a blessed weekend and hold tight to the faith that keeps you...