Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Candy things

Well I managed to make 2 more bears with the vase of candy, a ladybug arrangement and another "Breast Cancer" bouquet with garden gloves instead of  bow. I have a few other candy bars ready to decorate so since I have another week to work, I am going to put a cute cupcake gift set together. I found a large hot pink basket to fill with cakemix, sprinkles,cups, and decorations and some of Jenn's from Every day's a Holiday things that I picked up at Micheals for the auction table. I love to bake , but it's so hot in the kitchen and I'm on a fixed income, so I'll only be making one batch of cupcakes and the large cupcake cake for the cake table. They auctioned off a big cake last year, so I am hoping that my cupcake cake comes out pretty enough for the auction table.They made $70 for a single layer cake last year and we were all flabbergasted at that, so wish me luck. If any of you need a candy arrangement for a benifit, just let me know ahead of time and I can ship it priority to you. I love doing and it's all I can do is make crafts and things. Hope you enjoy these little beauties. The ladybug is a favorite of mine because you have to make antelers. I got the graphic from Tami at Melt my Heart printables club. Most of the wrappers I do myself and others are form Alenka who has an awesome printable club that I have belonged to for almost 10 years and she just did a request for me for cupcake printables and they are adorable. Membership is not expensive and she usually has 4 new printable sets each month. Well I have a few bows to make, so I will bide you all a goodnight. Love and hugs, Pat




                                                                      

1 comment:

Scott R said...

Great post thaanks