Thursday, June 24, 2010

Surgery being scheduled

Well today is a very hot and humid day in South Louisiana and I've got a pot of red beans cooking for my friends tonight. Also going to make a sweet potato casserole, some cornbread and bake a cake. We are having a regular Thursday night to get together but next week, someone else will have to cook as I am going into the hospital for an epidural to tide me over until my surgery. The neurosurgeon will be calling with my appt. date and then he will schedule my surgery. Tuesday, the doctor gave me a cortisone shot to help also and I felt like a wet noodle. When he said he wanted me to take it easy, he meant it,because the shot just about knocked me out. Today I feel the best I have felt in so very long and I am hoping that what the surgery will do for me. I will still have to have 2 more on the middle and lower back, but insurance prevents having all 3 at one time. To me that doesn't make any sense, but for the doctors it makes all the sense in the world. Because of my Respiratory Distress Syndrom, they want me out of the anethesia as fast as can be done. The hospital is a luxury hospital and it's one of the best in Lafayette with all the best doctors coming together to build it. My neck will be first because it is in the worse shape and now I am having headaches and a burning sensation in the shoulders. My stay should be between 5 to 7 days, then therapy and coming home with a neck brace---oh the joy. Maybe I should pin some bling to it, so it's not so ugly-lol. I have plenty of friends of will be coming to check in on my and of course feed me.
Here are a few more graphics that can be used on bottles. I hope you enjoy them.






I hope that you enjoy these labels and I would love to see what you can make with them. I am going to put some on jars I have collected for buttons, beads and ribbons, all of which I have a ton of but only going to do some for inspiration and I can look at them when I lose my thoughts. Love you all and have a great day.
                                                                 

No comments: