Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vintage labels

Today is my appointment with my doctor and I am praying for some good news and that they can schedule my surgery on one part of my back. Here are some more free for personal use only graphics that I have. I bought 6 books with cds that have vintage labels from perfume bottles to travel and family. I am trying to post some pretty ones first because I have over 3000. I also have a cd with vintage fabrics that can be used for fills on projects. I hope you enjoy them. Love and hugs, Pat










2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Pat! WHat pretty labels you are sharing! I've got some old bottles that need prettying up! Thanks!

I can't wait to see what you are going to share Friday! I'm so excited!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Amy said...

Beautiful labels. Thanks!
Amy