Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New card I made

I haven't made any new cards in a very long time, so while I was waiting for paint to dry, I went into my craft room and made this card. I am having a hard time focusing on staying busy because of the pain, so making cards usually helps with the pain, so this is what I made for my daughter's shop. She sold many purse cards for me, but now wants some with dresses on them and I thought this would be cute in her shop to go with the vintage clothing she sells. Hope you like it.

                                                                  

5 comments:

Connie said...

Caaaauuuute, sugar!
xoxo,
Cnnie

Nettie said...

The card is adorable...

The Urban Chic said...

Thanks Connie and Nettie. Coming from 2 great crafters means a lot to me. Love and hugs, Pat

Bryan Benoit said...

awesome!

The Urban Chic said...

Thanks Bryan. Glad you got to see it in real life. It does look better than the photo. luv ya, Pat