Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in blogland. I hope you all have a great day and count your many blessings from Jesus. I have so much to be thankful for and the list is too long to post.
I am thankful for my Lord and Savior
I am thankful for my beautiful family
I am thankful for winning almost $600 the other night.
I am thankful for the food we will have on the table and
a roof over my head, such that it is.
I am thankful for my health,such as it is, but I am alive,
so that is much to be thankful for. There are so many
that don't have health insurance, so they are left to suffer.
I am especially thankful for all the friends I have met on blogger
and I can truly say that I love you all. You have listened to my
whining and for that I am grateful.
As I said before, the list could go on, but these are the important things in my life. Christmas is taken care of and we don't have to charge anything at all this year, so the plastic can take a rest.
I am also thankful that the wood is being delivered on Saturday and I will have a new storage room for now, so I am clearing out my craft room and it will become a bedroom again. It has taken a long time and the permit was not easy. You almost have to give up your first born for a permit-lol. They expect you to draw the image you are building and thank goodness Al can draw the picture like a professional.

I hope you enjoy your families, because Al and I will be alone on Thanksgiving. A friend is coming for supper, but we are taking a trip to Micheals at 4 when they have their door busters sale from 4 to 6pm and there are a few gifts I need to get. Have a safe, Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. Love and hugs, Pat

4 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

LOVE TO YOU PAT!!!!
For some reason I can't find your email address in my address book.
If you can, please email me cause I wanna talk to you personally....
LOVE YOU BUNCHES....WISHED WE LIVED CLOSER SO WE COULD SPEND TIME TOGETHER!!!!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanskgiving
hope you have a wonderful day
Hugs Theresa

The Urban Chic said...

Theresa, could you email me at patnal10@bellsouth.net and that way I have your email. Amy I will post it also, but I think I have yours so I will email you from there. Happy Thanksgiving. The kitchen is hot from cooking and it's just the 2 of us for now, our friend is coming later. Love and hugs, Pat

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Pat! I've been MIA for a while now, as we have been enjoying getting to know our new little grandson. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I am thankful for so many of the same things that you are ~ especially for my friendship with YOU! Are you loving your new kitchen? Don't cook in there too much! LOL

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents