Friday, March 11, 2011

Beautiful Weather

After all the bad weather we had last week, today is gorgeous and I wish I could be outside working in my garden. I have a friend we hired to come and tear down a small shed that was once a playhouse that was devoured by termites from our neighbors tree. Except for a chill in the air, I couldn't have asked for a better day.

I am still suffering from some mild depression and I hope to get some answers as to why the 100% blockage went undetected on my last angiogram. This could have prevented my heart attack and even my cardio doctor was upset and he said he would get to the bottom of who made the mistake of missing it. We already know who missed it and he will be surprised when he finds out it's one of his associates. I'm angry because this is not the first medical mistake they made with me and it shouldn't happen to onc person so many times. I see the doctor in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see what he has to say.

I will be having a huge garage sale and my friend is going to help me. I have collected too much and I want to simplify my life with only my crafts and minimal decorations through out my house. It's getting too hard to dust and keep everything in order, so it's time to clean house.

I do hope everyone is okay and not sick, but my blog is boring so I don't expect too much traffic. I hope to make that better also. I pray you all have a great weekend and please pray for the people who went through the tsunami in Japan. God Bless

3 comments:

Connie said...

Isn't that earthquake horrendous?! I keep thinking about them and how long it'll take to get back to normal. Probably a long time, sugar.

You tell your doctor what happened and let him talk to his associate. That's terrible!

I know about simplifying as I'm doing the same thing in this house.

xoxo,
Connie

Joyce said...

Your garage sale should be good Pat. Especially with the weather being as nice as it has been lately. Do it before it gets TOO hot I say.
I totally understand your disappointment with the "medical field"...I'm there with you my friend.
Thankfully we have a loving Father watching over us!
Hang in there...your going to be okay!

The Urban Chic said...

connie, thanks for the words of wisdom. I plan on letting Dr. Valentino handle the situation and go from there. If it turns out it was a bad mistake on his part, I am thinking of sueing him. How can one miss a 100% blockage that caused me to have the heart attack just since October.
Joyce, right now I am really angry about the situation, because this could have been prevented had they read the scans correctly.