Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good news from the doctor

Today my sister is picking me up to go and paint. The doctor said I could do a little but to rest every now and then. It's something I like to do, so I am happy and not feeling so depressed. We had a big emergency and had to use my craft room money, so I am stuck with the 12x22 for now and that's okay, because if we didn't have the money, things could have been worse, so I am grateful that Al saved the money. I know my dream will come true and it was just a little depressing, but I quickly got over it when my head realized common sense prevails and we didn't spend it on anything else.

I have been in touch with an old friend from the 60s and he wass very sweet about things and remembered things I had totally forgotten. Now I don't have to worry about my son meeting his biological dad, because he doesn't want to have anything to do with his other 2 children. What do you call a man like that-----I would have to say a deadbeat dad, but I could use worst words to describe him. I just feel for my son because he wanted to meet his siblings, but as he says, "Mom, life goes on and maybe someday we will meet by coioncidence.. That's my son, always looking at the bright side of things.

Well my sister will be here soon, so I will close with a wish for a great weekend and many prayers, Love and hugs, Pat

No comments: