Friday, April 8, 2011

Donnie in France

My son is having the time  of his life and I am so happy for him that he is a globe trotter now. His next trip will be in the fall when he visits London. I hope you enjoy the pictures he posted.





I have photos of him at the Effiel Tower, but I don't think he went up in it. He is due home next week and has many other villages to visit. He went to the beach there, but I can't remember the city off hand.

In other news, I had my yearly girly mammogram and so far, I have not heard from them, so all must be well. I do have a cyst that I would like removed because it can hide a cancerous cyst, so I will be talking to my doctor about having that done towards the end of the year. I have to wait because of the Plavix I am taking.

Al is slowly getting the work done on my old craft room and I have so much to go through and get rid of, but it will be an easy task with my friend helping me. Yesterday, I tried climbing 2 flights of stairs and almost didn't make it. My heart was pounding and I almost lost my breathe. Now I understand why the doctor didn't want me climbing stairs so soon.

I have not been a nice blogger as of late. Too many people to visit and not enough time in the day. I tire easily, so I usually end up on the sofa, falling asleep. This is not the norm for me. I could never fall asleep on anything but my bed.
Well going to try and visit some blogs and catch up on everyone. Love, hugs, and many blessings.

4 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Your son looks so happy! Can you imagine all the wonderful sites he is seeing?!?!

Hope you are having a great weekend! Stay away from stairs!

Happy PS!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
ANgelic Accents

The Urban Chic said...

Stephanie, he called me yesterday from France and he is having the time of his life. I just wish I would have typed all the names of the cities he visited, but too many.
Believe me, I will not be climbing stairs anytime soon. Hope you have a great weekend also. Love and hugs.

Miss Rhea said...

Your son looks like he is having a great time !! What a Blessed guy :) Sorry you are feeling so worn out. I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy the lovely weather everywhere. :) Hugs :)

Joyce said...

Looks like he's having a blast....is he traveling alone? OR with a group? Loved the photos...hope your doing okay. Hang in there Pat!