Monday, July 25, 2011

Peek a boo, it's me

Well it has been a long time since I have been here and not much has changed except my health and I wish it were good news, but I am now on diabetic medication. I always prepared myself for it but nothing can prepare you. Everyone in my dad's family are diabetics and it's not because of our diets, because I rarely eat sweets, I eat a low carb diet and watch every little thing I eat. It's genetics at it's worst. But I am dealing with it, but I am tired all the time and don't feel like doing much. My craft room has been put aside and I rarely go in it, because it is a mess but hopefully this coming year will bring better news for the new craft room. I don't give up on my dreams very easily, so there is still hope for me having one big room.

My family is doing fine and next week I will find out the sex of my soon to be grandchild. They went on a family cruise together with Heidi's mom and family so this may be their last trip for a while. My baby turned 37 today and it's hard to imagine me having a child that old. My grandson has a girlfriend and she is the granddaughter of our former governer. He will be 15 next month and time sure has flown by.

We rented out the big house that we all own and I have a friend who is staying with me for a short while and doing work around the property for us. My sister fired my brother because he was too undependable.

"We have been getting rain every day now for a month and today was the worst. It has been raining cats and dogs since early morning and has yet to let up, but the farmers need the rain, so we are tolerating it. It's hard keeping the grass cut and I was dumb enough to fertilize it, so by the time it gets cut, it's time to do it again.

I am out of the loop, so I will try and visit as many as I can. I miss all of you and hope that every one is fine and healthy.

Well going to check out some blogs. Love and hugs and many prayers for everyone.

No comments: