Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's a Girl

We just found out the sex of our future grandchild and it's a girl. I am thrilled and so excited and can't wait until December but like everything else, I have to wait.

My diabetes is giving me hell and most of the time, I am so hungry, but there is very little that I like that is on my list of foods. At least I can have fresh fruit because that would have done me in. I ate some wonderful carrots the other day, only to find out that's a no no on the list.If anyone is a diabetic, please share how you managed. Love and hugs, Pat

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh how wonderful. I have a ball with my Grand daughter. You will LOVE it!

Denise said...

Hey girl..... sorry about your diabetes.. Go on line and Google what you should eat.... There is a TON of information out there.... Check out a raw food diet.... you will be amazed! BUT get information and live well!

Hugs

The Urban Chic said...

Julie and Denise, thanks for stopping by. I know I have been away for a while, but you now know the reason. Julie, we are very excited because her sister to be is going to be 11, so this will certainly be a thrill for her.
Denise thanks for the info. I found a few things that I like and thank goodness I can have salads with low fat dressing. The meds are controlling my diabetes and I tried so hard not to get to that point. Hugs to both of you. Pat

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! Wonderful ;-)