Friday, October 31, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


After hearing about Deena's MRI, I got the urge to decorate for Christmas. I know it's early, but it will take me a while and I can't do like I did in passed years. We only brought out the trees and put them in place. I still have to pack up things as I do every year, but it's a start. I can't afford to go pink, so I will still have the traditional red and green. Micheals has a cute flocked pink tree that I have been eyeing, but will have to wait and see if Al's overtime kicks back in. At first I wasn't going to decorate but my brother reminded me of how much dad loved decorating at Christmas. It was always a joke each year about me needing another tree, so one year I told my dad, yes as a matter of fact, I do need another one---which started my gingerbread ornament collection over 15 years ago. Not sure if I will put my Red Hat tree up, because I put the Nativity tree in my bedroom.


Had a rough night, so when he left for work, I just stayed up. Will catch a "catnap" later. I don't really sleep, but it does rest my muscles.


An update on my friend Dot, her body has still not been released because her daughter's confession does not match the autopsy and now we are thinking she died a cruel tortured death in a wooden box---they built. Yes, it happens in the best of families and poor Dot was just trying to help her daughter out of a bad situation.


Well I am going finish my coffee, then relax before deciding how I will decorate. Praying you all have a wonderful weekend, no matter what your situation---you can make it happen.

No comments: