Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can anyone see my posts?


I am not sure what has happened, but all of my posts have disappeared. I didn't do anything different, so will wait and see if they come back. If not, I will start a new one, but keep this one for my links until I transfer them all to a new blog.

My son is turning 40 on Saturday and I posted the picture of the candy bouquet I made and mailed. I hope it shows up this time. Well after all of this, I think it's time for me to work on the baby shower bouquet for Saturday. Have a great week. My schedule is full so I may only get to visit your blogs at night. Love and Hugs, Pat

4 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Well my posts are back---go figure! Oh well, things happen and this was totally strange. Pat

Connie said...

Pat, that happens sometimes when you change templates a lot, honey.
Connie

Amy said...

Love the bouquet!!
Thanks for the visit.
Sometimes the blog posts do strange things for me too!
Amy

Stephanie said...

Hi Pat,

I love your bouquets!

I had this very same thing happen to me (it might have been same day), and I had not changed anything...not even a new post. Then it just went back to normal. Guess it was just a glitch!

Nice to meet you!

Stephanie