Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog store

For those who are wondering, my blog store will not be ready yet. I will let everyone know the link as soon as the kinks are ironed out. I may have my surgery sooner than later. I see the doctor next week who will be sending me to a neurosurgeon and that needs to be taken care of first. I promise, as soon as I can, I will post the link. I need to set up paypal and Al is kind enough to do that for me to help me out. Well I can barely keep my eyes open and I still have prayers to say, so goodnight and have a great weekend. Love and Hugs, Pat

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Hey Pat,
Just checking in.........keep me posted regarding your surgery.
Hoping your doing well.
Isn't this oil spill just something HORRIBLE for our State?
Thought I'd throw that in while I was on here. HA!
God have mercy on our coast.
See ya!
Joyce